Enterprise sales executive
USAM is looking for a seasoned and professional Enterprise Sales Executive (“SE”) to help match their financial services business and technology contacts with powerful solutions provided by our roster of innovative fintech and content suppliers.
The SE will generate new and follow-on sales by leveraging their existing capital market relationships and targeted prospecting into segmented markets. The SE must be capable of managing the entire sales cycle from start to implementation.
Given the variety of start-up and scale-up firms in USAM’s portfolio, the SE must be able to grasp a variety of technology and industry trends. Ideally, the SE will also help find and bring new fintechs under USAM’s umbrella, thereby earning additional compensation.
- Leverage your extensive network in the financial services industry to build and manage a pipeline of qualified prospects in cooperation with your colleagues and our marketing team
- Extend your trusted relationships with multiple C-suite personas
- Identify the business needs, drivers, decision-makers, and influencers in prospective customer accounts
- Develop strategic account plans for all large opportunities
- Coordinate resources as needed to present complex content and technology solutions
- Identify highest need and highest value opportunities to accelerate revenue and sales cycle, and work to develop buyer urgency and overcome objections
- Negotiate terms and close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- Represent and promote the Fintech offerings at networking functions, industry events, trade shows/conferences, etc.
- Promptly report all activities with defined next steps
- 20+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Strong understanding of modern technology as well as trading and banking workflows and information
- Polished presentation skills, with an attention to detail
- Highly ethical and professional manner, capable of both independent and collaborative work
- USAM Group offers a competitive compensation plan to both full-time employees and consultants.
Interested parties should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Enterprise Sales Executive or use your network to contact an existing USAM executive.