Enterprise Sales Executive
You are a seasoned financial services technology and data Enterprise Sales Executive who loves game-changing offerings that only young companies deliver but with the product range of an established firm so you can address your prospects’ most challenging needs.
Prepare to uncover opportunities for early-to-growth stage companies (from USAM’s roster of proven fintech products and services), which your contacts will appreciate.
Being independent, you prioritize where to focus, what problems to solve, and what matters most. You control the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close, bringing in subject matter experts or business analysts as needed. And when you help add new firms to USAM’s portfolio, you earn additional compensation based on the entire team’s efforts.
You enjoy the challenge of learning the latest technology and industry trends and are inspired to match unique solutions to make your clients’ lives better.
- Leverage your extensive network in the financial services industry to build, manage, and close a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Coordinate resources from across USAM and our represented firms to introduce complex content and technology solutions
- Develop strategic account plans for all large opportunities
- Promote our represented firms at networking functions, industry events, trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Track all activities, including tactical next steps, in our sales tool (Sales Slicer)
- 15+ years of technology and data sales experience in the financial services industry
- A deep understanding of trading and banking workflows and technology
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- An ability to balance working individually and as part of a team
Remote in the US and Europe.
Highly competitive salary (based on activity level), full benefits package (in the US), generous commission, Stock Appreciation Rights plan.
To express interest, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Enterprise Sales Executive.