- Identify the target firms that drive industry trends, and build personal relationships with their key decision makers, to win deals that pull the majority of their peers along.
- Pinpoint the value of your offering... from a clients' perspective... with consideration for culture, risk and your local competitors.
- Know the key terms clients will ask for that can increase or decrease the value of that big deal.
Run the Business
- Find and recruit experienced sales and marketing staff with industry specific knowledge.
- Optimize your sales pitch, train your staff, continuously review and improve your message.
- Select, organize and manage a full campaign of press, marketing and direct customer out-reach.
- Find and hire or retain lawyers, accountants, recruiters, and managers.
- Equip the team with computers, phones, software, office supplies, and office space.
- Take-on or increase the cost of payroll, benefits and other HR functions.